What we provide
Application for Commercial, Industrial, Exclusive Sand and Gravel, Earthfill, Small Scale Mining, Private and Government Gratuitous and Guano Permit
What are the requirements
- Application Letter address to the City Mayor thru the City ENRO
- Sketch Plan (Prepared and Signed by Deputized Geodetic Engineers of MGB)
- City Planning Certification (Zoning)
- Barangay Resolution (Favorably recommending the application of Commercial, Industrial, Exclusive Sand and Gravel, Earthfill, Small Scale Mining, Private and Government Gratuitous and Guano Permit) (Submit two Barangay Resolutions of concerned barangays, if river is the common boundary of each barangay)
- Certified True Copy of Land Title from the Register of Deeds or Deed of Sale.
- Certificate of No Encumbrance (certifying the Land Title of not being mortgage)
- Agreement between the Lot owner (if in case, the applicant is not the lot owner of the applied site)
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for applicant being represented / Board Resolution for Corporation / Association or Partnership or Cooperative application.
- Two Valid ID’s (SSS, Professional License, TIN/PhilHealth ID with picture, etc.)
- Latest bill (water, electric, telephone, etc.)
- Three (3) Long Folders with fastener
- Official Receipt from City Treasurer’s Office for: a. Area Verification Fee – P150.00 b. Filing & Processing Fee – 50.00 ———- P200.00
- Application form duly accomplished and notarized (MGB Form No. B-3, B-3A, B-4. B-4A)
- Area Verification report.
- Area Clearance from the concerned government agencies that may affect application
- City Engineer’s Office
- Department of Public Works and Highways
- Department of Agriculture (For Earthfill and Quarry only)
- National Irrigation Administration (For Sand and Gravel only)
- National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (if applicable)
- Davao City Water District (Sand and Gravel only)
- Other Certification (if necessary)
- Certification from MGB-DENR RXI, City ENRO and concerned barangay that Notice of Posting has been complied.
- Work Program duly prepared, signed and sealed by a License Mining Engineer or Geologist
- Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program (EPEP) for Industrial Application Permit only
- Proof of Financial Capability (Bank Account or Income Tax Return)
- Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) issued by EMB-DENR RXI with Resources Sustainability and Geo-Hazard Assessment (RSGA)
- Certified True Copy of duly registered Article of Partnership/Corporation/Association (SEC Registration), (if Corporate application)
- Surety Bond in the amount of P20,000.00 (duly notarized)
Who can avail
Any individual, group and corporation who wish to apply for Commercial, Industrial, Exclusive Sand and Gravel, Earthfill, Small Scale Mining, Private and Government Gratuitous and Guano must first secure a permit from the City Mayor before they can start their operation in the City of Davao.